THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    WTS-CD Mini Mauser with Anderson Bottom Metal

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-CD Mini Mauser with Anderson Bottom Metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a brand new in the white charles daly left handed mini mauser action and brand new anderson bottom metal for sale. I have more than 800.00 into it and would like the same out of it. i was shooting for the tc1 mini i saw on this site but realized that i dont have that kind of coin to drop. lawndart has suggested i pay as i go over a period of a few years. if i cant get what i have into it that is the route i will take. not sure my serious case of a.d.d. will allow it though.
thanks

one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
I would like to see some pictures. Can you post them or e-mail them to me?

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't you just buy this?

Posts: 1292 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes, but I am getting over my head with this project. Going to cost way more than I want to spend. You want to pick up where I am leaving off?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out mine on the classified listing.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2169 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote