New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Benelli Montefeltro
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Selling my LH Montefeltro. 12ga, 28" bbl in 95+ condition. Bought new in the late 90's and has only seen use at the skeet range. Cycles even the lightest target handloads with ease. Thought I'd start here with my fellow lefties. Asking $850 plus actual shipping to your FFL. (CONUS) I'm in Indianapolis, IN. Pics coming soon.

Also on the block is a BPS Slug gun with rifled cantilevered barrel and 2x7 Leopold Scope. Asking $650.00 plus actual shipping to CONUS address

Thx

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Interested. Please msg.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rapidrob
posted Hide Post
What a great shotgun! I shot sporting clays with a Remington 11/87 LH and I'm sorry to say it was the biggest POS I have ever owned. I could not fire 100 rounds with out jamming or have a part break.
A collector bought it from me and I took the cash and bought the LH Montefeltro. After thousands of rounds, I have never looked back.

Gulf of Tonkin Yacht Club
NRA Endowment Member
President NM MILSURPS

Posts: 448 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 28 March 2013Reply With Quote