New
Find
Notify
Tools

2007 Browning Catalog
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got my 2007 Browning Catalog in the mail. Guess what, nothing new for the lefty. Can you beleave it?

posted Hide Post
Who cares? I had an A-bolt once, and was glad to be rid of it. thumbdown

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't hold back George. Tell us how you really feelSmiler
Just kidding

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6611 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got two A Bolts, and for my purposes I've never had a problem and I like 'em.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
George, what kind of left hand rifles do you shoot?

One of Us
Picture of Wayne Elmer
posted Hide Post
SlowHand,

Scroll a few lines down to the "What left-hand guns do you have?" post and you will get a nice compilation of what we (lefties) all shoot (including George S.) Add yours to the list if you're a lefty!

Regards, Wayne E.

Posts: 119 | Location: Duluth, MN | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wayne!

one of us
posted Hide Post
CLK,

On the Browning website they had information in their Press Releases about a Left-Handed Short-Trac/Long/Trac Semi-Auto to be intorduced at the Shot Show?

Were these in their Catalog?

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerry:
CLK,

On the Browning website they had information in their Press Releases about a Left-Handed Short-Trac/Long/Trac Semi-Auto to be intorduced at the Shot Show?

Were these in their Catalog?

I heard these were non-catalog items that were being made in a special run. I don't think there's a huge market for the regular BAR, let alone a southpaw version. It's still nice to see them thinking!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Clayman,

Yup - I know what you mean.

I'm interested; for my thinking one of those in .30/06 Sprg. (sadly they're not offering the L/H version in 9.3x62) with a Red Dot & a nice heavy bullet could turn out to be tbe ultimate Drive Hunt Basher for Wild Boar.

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote