New
Find
Notify
Tools

short action remington
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
in another thread there was some talk about using the youth model lh remington 700 for projects. i was just was on the jsc website placing an order and saw they had the youth lh rifle in 243 with a synthetic stock that was actually available. it was substantially less than the other 700's. it is a wholesale site so you can see your dealer for final pricing.

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Under $500 bucks. The only thing is I dont know how easy it will be to sell the stock and barrel. A 20in barrel might be tough. I might pick one up next week. The LHSPS should be in soon.

NRA life member,Colt Armoror

Posts: 33 | Location: NY | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
Are they on dealer racks yet?

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As far as JSC they have them in 2 states but not PA. I think in the next week or two you'll see the rest.

NRA life member,Colt Armoror

Posts: 33 | Location: NY | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cliff,
if your dealer would order on he would have one as the distributor had them in stock and ups would gladly deliver it. i live in pa and i order from jsc regularly. they are pretty quick. even from the out of state warehouses , i usually have the package in 3 or 4 days.

max

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I was afraid they might be in phased introductions.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote