New
Find
Notify
Tools

new lefty toy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
got me a new tikka t3 in lefthand in 270win.,first grps well under 1in ,looks like a good one. weighs in a pound less then my rem 700 and kicks less. thats a surprise.

Posts: 181 | Location: virginia,usa | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Tikka has a better stock design than the 700BDL.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Red Rider has better stock design than a 700BDL!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my LH Tikka T3, 300win. I have not shot it but I am excited. It will come in 2lb 13 oz less than my Ruger 300win.with a bigger scope!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
I`ll be interested to hear how that T3 300 Win Mag fires, they are a light rifle. Nothing a decent recoil pad wouldnt cure though.

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
I'll post a range report, I put a Leupold 3 X 9,VXII on it silver of course, SS rifle!!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote