THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    price check LH M70 new haven guns

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

price check LH M70 new haven guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
One in 30 06 one in 300 win mag. straight factory. 98% condition both. bolts are smooth as butter.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Buehler? Buehler? Anyone?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought one in years (I have seven of them) but $800-1000 would probably be your floor.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Thanks, George.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same/similar discussion over on the Camp Fire regarding Left Hand Win M70's. Standard non-magnum cartridges (270/30-06) bring more than the standard magnums (7RM, 300WM) which bring more than the short mags (WSM's). Stainless brings more than blued. George's numbers are about right for blued rifles, $800-$900 for the 300WM, around $1000-$1200 for the 30-06. Add $200-$300 more for stainless.

Left Hand M70's were hot commodities 12 to 18 months back. However, "seems like" since the election that the gun market has been cooling off. Also some speculation that MRC may be taking some of the Left Hand CRF business away from Winchester (lower cost, better quality, more readily available).

Just my dos colones...

Posts: 61 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was at a 2 day gun show 2 weeks ago. At the beginning of the show a guy was selling a blued LH 70 30-06 for $995 that would pass as new. At the end of the show it was still on his table.

Posts: 282 | Location: Foothills of the Rocky's | Registered: 04 June 2014Reply With Quote