THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    It has been a busy month for me

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It has been a busy month for me
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It has been a busy month for me. New additions to the collection:

LH Sako 75 Hunter .30-06 (new old stock in the box);
LH CZ 550 African Safari .375 H&H (new & unfired); and
LH Tikka T3 Hunter 9.3 x 62 (new in the box).

I originally bought the Sako as a donor gun to rebarrel to 9.3 x 62, then the Tikka came up today. I got the Tikka for nearly what the rebarrel job was going to cost. (Easy to justify, but I don't think the wife will buy it.)

I just hope that I get the credit card statement before my wife ... otherwise I am in "deep do-do."

posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Photos or it never happened. Big Grin

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will post them ... but 2 are still in jail ... I'm in the People's Democratic Republic of California. (However, the 10 day wait was just declared unconstitutional.)

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Congrats,

With the ruling by the US District Court in Fresno yesterday we'll be able to say "Buh-Bye" to the 10 day wait soon.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish it was "soon" ... but the ruling has been stayed for 180 days. And ... if the Attorney General appeals ... well you get the idea.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 1023 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftbt:
I wish it was "soon" ... but the ruling has been stayed for 180 days. And ... if the Attorney General appeals ... well you get the idea.

Soon is relative, the waiting period law has been in effect for 89 years so anything compared to that is soon. Big Grin

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote