THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Trade...LEFT-HANDED Ruger Hawkeye...375

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trade...LEFT-HANDED Ruger Hawkeye...375
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gents,

New, in the box, never fired, LEFT-HANDED, Ruger Hawkeye in 375 Ruger. Will include new set of Hornady dies with it.
Looking for a left-handed, controlled round feed in 458 Win. mag. Doesn't have to be new but in very good condition.
Let me know,
Roger

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in selling this outright? I think I sent you a PM on the 24 hour campground forum but never received a reply.
Please drop me a PM if you are.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snowwolfe,
No, I'm not interested in selling at the moment.
I'm still trying to trade for a 458 Win....

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote