New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stiller For Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i have a LHLP Stiller Predator short action for sale. It has a Broughton 5c, 6.5 x 47 Lapua,24" finished length barrel installed by Kevin Weaver and a Jewell trigger. Bottom metal by Remington with follower, spring, and magazine. Talley SS bases and SS screw lock rings. All for $1,450.00. Barrel can be unscrewed if you dont want it. Make offer/offers
Dean

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I should have stated that it is unfired except by smith to test.

One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
What kind of stock does it have?

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 841 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it has a high-tech stock

One of Us
posted Hide Post
but the stock is not included in the above price

one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
PM sent....

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 681 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankol:
i have a LHLP Stiller Predator short action for sale. It has a Broughton 5c, 6.5 x 47 Lapua,24" finished length barrel installed by Kevin Weaver and a Jewell trigger. Bottom metal by Remington with follower, spring, and magazine. Talley SS bases and SS screw lock rings. All for $1,450.00. Barrel can be unscrewed if you dont want it. Make offer/offers
Dean

Still available? I'll also PM you.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns