THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    UPDATE! FS: NEW, LH Model 70 Classic Safari, 375 H&H MAG., 24" barrel, PICS!!!

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE! FS: NEW, LH Model 70 Classic Safari, 375 H&H MAG., 24" barrel, PICS!!!
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
Hello all! (PICS at bottom! Smiler)

quote:
SOLD: Left Hand Model 70, 30-06 Spfld. Sporter LT ($975 CAD, shipped, insured, pics available by e-mail, please p.m.) SOLD

The 375H&H MAG is still available, new in box.

This other beauty is still up for grabs:
New in Box, Model 70 Classic Safari Express, LH, 375 H&H MAG., 24" barrel, Walnut Stock and Blued Receiver and Barrel

It comes complete with original box, all paperwork (including Owners Manual, Winchester Sticker, Coupon to the NRA, factory gun lock)

It's been test fired with 6 rounds of factory ammo (Remington Swift A-Frame @$63/Box + tax) and I will include the other 14 rounds for free if you live in Canada. I cannot easily ship ammo to the U.S. or Australia. I just had to shoot it before selling it- it's such a great rifle!

I've priced the rifle at this years Safari Club Int'l Convention in Reno, and I heard instances of people having received up to $2800 for NIB left hand ones in the U.S. in 2006-7. While this may seem high to some, it's the price that the market (of a few) have borne.

REVISED PRICE: $2100.00, CAD[U]shipped, insured.[/U]USA and Canada. Remaining box of 14 new Remington Swift A-Frame cartridges goes with rifle for free to any Canadian Resident. I can ship all of it in a [U]brand new [/U]Plano Hard Rifle Case or if you prefer, I can ship all of it in the original box, wrapped. If you are a U.S. resident, it's your responsibility to contact http://www.questar.ca/ to broker the deal between the U.S. and Canada to ship to your FFL. Otherwise, you must wait until I import them into the U.S. in June (as a U.S. Resident)myself and then deal through the FFLs.

There are several right-handed versions on GunsAmerica right now selling for $1999.00- not even a lefty!

Given what I paid, plus taxes, shipping etc. and the remaining box of ~$63 ammo (CAD price), this is a really good deal for someone who wants to own the classic of classics in this rare Model 70 Classic Safari Express, Left Hand.

Money orders, Certified Checks and Wire Transfers preferrable. Paypal as last resort as their fees are so high!

[U]Please P.M. me (private message)[/U]

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!!

One of Us
Picture of Woodford
posted Hide Post
Is this gun still available? Where in Canada are you located???

Posts: 35 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Woodford,

Yes, the firearm is still available; I just posted this a couple of days ago.

I'm located in Montreal, Quebec. I can ship to Whitecourt, Alberta easily and for free.

BTW, I've also hunted at Fickle Lake and Whitecourt SmilerSome nice black bears and Whitetails there!

Please PM me and I'd be happy to provide my phone number. I'll send you a quick message too.

P.S. To all, thanks for the comments on the nice photos. I have more should anyone want. Wink

posted Hide Post
Hi CanadianLefty: I'm a fellow canuck, and a southpaw shooter, and am in the market for a .375. Is yours still available?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HI CANADIAN LEFTY IS THE .375 STILL AVAILABLE ?IF SO PLEASE CONTACT DHUFISH.

posted Hide Post
I sent you a private message about this rifle a couple weeks ago, but have not heard back. I am interested in discussing with you if it is still available. Please advise.
Thanks
Fellow Canuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dhufish:
HI CANADIAN LEFTY IS THE .375 STILL AVAILABLE ?IF SO PLEASE CONTACT DHUFISH.

One of Us
Picture of Woodford
posted Hide Post
CanadianLefty,

If the Win is still available let me know and I'll definitely purchase it off you. Thanks.

Posts: 35 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice rifle! Wish I saw this years ago.

If you still have it available, please PM me.