Notify
Tools

Another guy on Crack!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted
LH Dakota

I am always amazed to see what people think their rifles are worth. Nice rifle but you would think at $11,000 it would include a Tasco scope!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AZ Pete
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he misplaced the decimal point jumping

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 309 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Considering the fact that left handed people are the smartest people on the planet; Why would this guy think he could find one stupid enough to pay 11 grand. He must be right handed!

Posts: 165 | Location: PA | Registered: 22 September 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well, he can ask, but he isn't going to see $11K for that rifle.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to be a smart Ass….I sent the guy an e-mail asking for photos of the other rifles that made up this 3 rifle set. I didn’t get any response however it appears the gun has been removed from the sight. Maybe it was an honest mistake…Hell the guy has a nice Searcy 470 for sale at $10K….I don’t understand why he thinks a Dakota that cost half that to build would demand a $1K premium.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You mean it`s sold!!! Aw shucks---I was going to sell my step daughter to next rich Sheik or whatever came through the armpit of this western hemisphere and but that rifle! I need it a whole lot more than the kid!! It`d look a lot better in the rack than her on the couch.LOL

Aloha, Mark

When the fear of death is no longer a concern----the Rules of War change!!

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBS:
Considering the fact that left handed people are the smartest people on the planet; Why would this guy think he could find one stupid enough to pay 11 grand. He must be right handed!

I'm left handed. So that that mean I'm one of em smartest peoples?

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote