New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Weatherby Mark Vs
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am liquidating most of my lefthanded Mark V's to fund a growing family of hunters. I have 3 kids who are 10, 8, and 6 and who all love to hunt. We are having so much fun spending time together on hunts that I would rather do that with them than admire the nice collection I've built up over the years. I'm not totally getting out of the Mark V. I'm still keeping my two prized rifles (gorgeous 30-06 Deluxe and a custom shop 460 Lazermark), but if any lefties are interested I have the following for sale. Please email me for details and pics as my time to check the forum is limited.

LH USA made 257 Euromark. 26" barrel, Leupold bases and rings, 1x fired brass and maybe a box or two of ammo, original box

LH Japan made 378 Lazermark. 26" barrel, Accubrake, 5-panel, original box

LH Japan made 378 Euromark. 24" barrel, Accubrake, +1 mag floorplate, Leupold Rings and bases

Several boxes of 378 ammo, lots of 1x fired brass, 378 dies. Only sold with a rifle, will not separate yet

LH Japan made 300 Deluxe. 26" barrel, Leupold rings and bases, Vxii 4-12 scope, ammo and 1x fired brass

I can be reached at txbluelacy@outlook.com. I'm in Houston, TX and willing to ship. Thank you

...on earth as it is in Texas

Posts: 93 | Location: Magnolia, TX | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It would be to your advantage to post photos and prices, then ask people to contact you off-line via your e-mail.

This would save you the trouble of e-mailing photos repeatedly.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
257 is SPF

Posts: 93 | Location: Magnolia, TX | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Please message me prices

These wouldn't happen to be the rifles on Gunbroker would they

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No I do not have these listed on GunBroker