THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    left handed Zastava from the north.

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

left handed Zastava from the north.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys,

the canadian importer was able to get some lefties Zastava so first i must thank you guys because without your group order no way for us to get those ... secondly that s always good to share with lefties ...

so i picked up two of those one in 270 win and the other in 9,3x62. i chosen the lightest wood and it was a very good idea ...

the 270 is a little rougher than the 9,3 but still smoother than expected ...

there is no "viva" Las Vegas marking on the receiver.

ill post pictures later but im really an happy camper.

all the best. and thanks again.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Who is the Canadian importer?

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rod,

the importer is Baikal Canada. i got mine from Tradeex Canada in Montreal.

all the best.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote