THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Echols Legend Stock

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Echols Legend Stock
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
After a few false starts and two pattern revisions The Left Handed Legend Model-70 stocks are finally a reality
I hope to have my first run of stocks from McMillan before X-mas (you promised Dick!). The mold and first run of shells are filled and awaiting inletting. These are all spoken for, for our own backlog of Legends. However I plan to make another order in less than two weeks.

This stock will allow for either Right or Left hand barreled actions as many lefties learned shoot a right hand bolt off the left shoulder. This stock is made with ample Cast On and has just enough drop at the comb nose to allow the cocking pc to clear the nose of the comb, with the same drop at the heel. The blanks come out of the mold with a 14" LOP. There is no bolt notch, ejection port cut out or swivel studs. The stock is checkered with four panels like the Right Hand version and has the same style ck pc and shadow-line. They can be had in Edge Tech or Fiberglass. The forend will except up to a # 6 barrel with a .750/.800 muzzle Dia. It will work with the Montana 1999 as well. Currently this stock will sell for $410.00 in Fiberglass and $490.00 in the Edge. We only sell the inletted stock blank. Any further questions can be answered by phone. 435-755-6842 MST==