THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH 340 Weatherby Accumark...

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH 340 Weatherby Accumark...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tanz2007
posted
Just picked up a Left Hand 340 Accumark for $1099 NIB, thought it was a good deal. Is there anything needed to make this gun shoot better, truing action, lapping, etc..

Some of you with Weatherby experience will have to let me know what you think of them.

thanks

Posts: 171 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Accumarks I've seen fired all shot sub-MOA.

Shoot it first, then see what it might need.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanz2007:
Just picked up a Left Hand 340 Accumark for $1099 NIB, thought it was a good deal. Is there anything needed to make this gun shoot better, truing action, lapping, etc..

Some of you with Weatherby experience will have to let me know what you think of them.

thanks

Mine loves Accubonds

Posts: 13 | Location: Rowlett, Tx (formerly Helena, MT) | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With Quote