THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    FEELER: may sell LH stainless Rem. 700 300RUM

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEELER: may sell LH stainless Rem. 700 300RUM
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
It's MINT....with a KDF muzzle break, Leupold scope on same mounts, composite stock. Has had MAYBE 40 rounds through it. Accuracy is minimally (I am physically unsteady) within a 25-cent piece @ 100 yds. I love it. I do not need it. It is not with me right now. But, I can get it in next few days and take/send pics.
I don't know where I put the J-lock. May or may not find it. Might anyone be interested .....with or without scope, ALOT of factory ammo.....bunch of brass....maybe dies somewhere (bought for anticipated use....but unused)?? I would sell for cash (price is discussable) or swap for a nice Mannlicher Schoenauer carbine.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote