Find
Notify
Tools

jager custom
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted
just picked up a jager custom savage lefty for my son in 3006 well used but not abused great wood and a smmoth action should shoot quite well i hope he gets a better rifle than mee Mad Big Grin

they were made by jager in jenkintown pa supposed to be a verr goood riflesmith any one have on? brian

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Post a picture please, I'd like to see that.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
brian,

I've seen their work and IMO it is very good indeed - hope the rifle turns out to be as good a shooter as they look - if so, you ought to in good shape!

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
I bought a left handed Heym 375 H&H from Paul Jeager in Jenkintown Pa. It's a beautiful rifle. All the custom work was perfect. It was probably the last gun he delivered before he moved in with Dunns. It's a shame but that was the last I heard of him. His guns are 1st quality and a beauty to behold.
Use it well.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
tried to post pics but not getting any where could someone please post them for me? i can e mail them no problem

jager custom 30-06 11-64 on barrel some dings and scratches has adjustable trigger ( no name or #on trigger assembly) good work gun not safe queen nice sharp crisp rifling

thanks brian

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
Brian, Send them to me and I'll post them for you.
foxeast@aol.com
Steve

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
Posting these pictures for Brian. Nice looking rifle.