New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage Thumbhole Stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a friend in Germany looking for a left hand after market thumbhole stock for a Savage 93 series 17HMR. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Thank you
Dale

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
not factory, but Richards Microfit can make one for him...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does he have the heavy barrel or the standard barrel. I have one for a 22 magnum that is brand new, that I would sell. I ordered one for my 22 magnum, then I waited four months. The stock never showed up. I gave the rifle to my friend's son. Then low and behold the stock showed up a couple of weeks later. It is still in the box. If you are interested then let me know. I will get it out of the box and get you a picture of it. Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

Posts: 248 | Location: RIVESVILLE, WV | Registered: 20 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He wants to buy a standard 92GLV left hand model and get a thumbhole stock for it.

Thanks
Dale