Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Left handed Member
 Login/Join

posted
Joined a couple of weeks ago, glad to see a Lefties group. I am restocking my Savage 10 FLP .308 and my Savage 12 .223 AI. I will post pics when finished. I do have 2 Rem 788's in 6mm and .308 I remodeled, so I will try to get pics of them.

Posts: 6 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 28 July 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Hey another 788 owner, great! Welcome!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lefty here also. '72 savage 110 .270win. used to be a lazer on whitetails in my youth. need to dust it off again.

Posts: 205 | Location: Hondo Tx | Registered: 22 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kweber:
'72 savage 110 .270win.
I wasn't aware Savage made firearms with model years, a la automobiles. Who knew. Roll Eyes

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
maybe not. just that I bought it new(ordered it in lefty at a local Western Auto store when I was about 15 yrs old,)

Posts: 205 | Location: Hondo Tx | Registered: 22 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welocme to you and your 788 from another 788 owner as soon as I can get it back from my right shooting brother.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Some Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by kweber:
'72 savage 110 .270win.
I wasn't aware Savage made firearms with model years, a la automobiles. Who knew. Roll Eyes

Sure! Everyone knows the 72's are the ones to have. Stay away from the 71's cause they tend to rust out and the 73's started having all that pollution control crap on them! Wink

BTW welcome Bardiamondm!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote