THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left hand Zastava part needed

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left hand Zastava part needed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Am looking for a take off Left hand Zastava M70 bolt sleeve.

Perhaps someone who has put a new saftey on a rifle has a take off sleeve getting dusty in a drawer ?

This is for an upcoming project so I can double check some dims.

Pm me if you have one.

J Wisner

Posts: 1433 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim, there is one in the mail on its way to you

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5503 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Seriously???
I sent you one today priority mail.

Posts: 17122 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
The fact that both of you sent one to Jim says a lot about you guys.

The fact that you both had extra ones ""getting dusty in a drawer" also says something about you. Big Grin

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Jim K and Tom M, both sent me a take off part, that I then CAD'ed out and have returned both of the parts to them.

JW

Posts: 1433 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Are you going to be making custom parts for the left handed Zastavas?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank.

Am in the planning stages to make left hand M70 safeties for the Zastava.

Currently my steel vendor is out of that size of bar stock, it should be available in March, so after that is deliveried I will be working on them bit by bit.

As I am a one man shop now, hopefully by mid summer I should have them done and ready for sale.

Will post here in this fourm when they are ready to ship.

JW