New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win Custom Shop 300WSM LH
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a New In The Box Limited Edition Mod 70 with all the papers in 300WSM left handed. What is it worth if I sell it? I was told there were 45 made 15 in each of the three short mag calibers. Each set of three has the same serial #. I have a friend who has 4 of them. All three Serial #001 and one 7mmWSM that he shoots. They all have a jeweled bolt, nice figured wood in the butt stock and a gold Winchester rider on the floor plate.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From what I have seen on Gunbrokers for the last three months a standard LH 70 in this caliber is bringing what they sold for before Win announced they were ceasing production. The 7mm short seems to be the least popular of the short mags and brings the lowest price.
I would suspect they are worth what they cost when new or maybe even a little less unless a collector snags all three.

I been watching a NIB LH W70 300 WSM on Gunbrokers. It just sold for $625.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote