THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left hand Savage 110 blind mag long action stock

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left hand Savage 110 blind mag long action stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted
Hi. I have recently bought an old Savage 110 30-06. I'm going to buy an A&B barrel chambered in .35 Whelen. I'm also looking for a new stock. Do any of you know where to get one, finished for the Savage action? A new (and better) trigger is also interesting.

Allan

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Go to www.savageshooters.com for all the information that you need. Check out their vendors/sponsors links.

You can get triggers and stocks from Sharp shooter supply, stocks from Stockade stocks, MPI stocks, Choate. Triggers can also be bought from Timney and Rifle Basix.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12589 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for interesting links, but they didn't quite have what i'm looking for. I want a straight laminate stock finished for a left hand Savage 110 action. So if anyone have an idea where to get one, i would be grateful.

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote