Find
Notify
Tools

Left Handed 404
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gents,

If Ruger were to come out with the 77 Hawkeye in 404 Jefffery, how many of you would buy?
Just curious.....

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
In the African, definitely. In the Alaskan, probably.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No,
If one of my 375's didnt cut the mustard for the animal at hand I would go to the Lott.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger:
Gents,

If Ruger were to come out with the 77 Hawkeye in 404 Jefffery, how many of you would buy?
Just curious.....

Roger QSL

I would actually prefer a 404 Ruger based on the 375R case but a Jeffery would certainly tempt me.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12589 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In a heart beat. LH over 40cal in a factory rifle or on the 375 ruger case? I couldn't pass it up. 423 or 416 would make no difference to me.

Steve

Posts: 182 | Location: On the Yentna River, Ak. | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With Quote