THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH Best Quality London 375 H&H for sale

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Best Quality London 375 H&H for sale
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted
Hi Folks

I have a top end Charles Lancaster 375 H&H for sale. I commissioned the rifle and it was completed in 2010. It is unused, other than 75 rounds to work up a load. It shoots sub MOA. Built on a double square bridge Reimar Johannsen Magnum Mauser action, H&H style mounts engraving by Dave Tallett. Cost new would be around USD 20,000. It is a beautiful classic English style rifle built by the best that the UK has.

Anyone interested please PM me. Rifle is in the UK but can be shipped worldwide (within reason).

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I'm not interested in buying, but would like to see pictures of it.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lovely rifle good luck with the sale.