THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Some LH bolt rifles for sale

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some LH bolt rifles for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Fellow Lefties,
A cousin of mine passed away, all too young, after a long illness. He had quite a collection of arms that are being sold to generate funds for his middle-school aged daughter’s college education. His best friend is handling the sales, but I want to cast the net a bit wider.
I have seen, held, or shot, each of these left-hand bolt action rifles. None were “safe queens,” but my cousin was meticulous in their care.

The following left-hand bolt rifles are still available as of this writing, (12/2).

Anschutz model 1730, .22 Hornet, w/Zeiss scope, almost new condition, shot, but not much.

Barlow Custom Remington 700, .223, fluted barrel, Leopold 2.5 x 8 scope.

Remington 40X, .300 Win. Mag., Cryo barrel, McMillan stock.

Ruger Gunsite Scout, .223, w/Leopold scope, like new, one of his most recent and last acquisitions.

Weatherby Mark V, .300 Weatherby Mag., Japanese (’72 or ’73), w/Leopold scope.

All rifles are located in Oregon.

For further descriptions and pricing etc., contact Wiley at:
wiley6815 at Comcast dot net

Lou M

Posts: 106 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 23 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the loss of your cousin. I am a lefty, but cancer has me trying to move most of mine as well.

Good luck with the sale. Sounds like some nice firearms.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doubless I wish you a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Do you have asking prices for any of them?

Posts: 4 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: 09 December 2016Reply With Quote