THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Legend Left Hand Model 70 stocks

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legend Left Hand Model 70 stocks
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have finally begun to receive The Left handed Legend Stocks from McMillan. These stocks come as a McMillan "custom drop in" with no bolt notch or ejection port cutout. The stock comes out of the mold with a 14" LOP. It has .550 drop at the nose of comb and the heel. It is made with 3/8" Cast On at the toe and 1/4" at the heel. This stock is designed to except Right or Left Handed Model 70 barreled actions and up to a #5 barrel. It will also work with Montana 1999. The cost for the Fiberglass versions are $412.00 and the Carbon Fiber Edge version is $490.00 Delivery times are a guess at best, McMillan tells me 8 weeks. I'm not sure that will be the case. 435-755-6842 MST
11 am to 1:30 Pm or by E-mail echolslegend@comcast.net