THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    FS LH 1999 MRC magnum action

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS LH 1999 MRC magnum action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
this in the classifieds.. I can save someone the wait from MRC. The action is "as-new-as-received" from MRC. I was really impressed with the feel of this action, but my project gun turned into something else. You'll be really pleased with this action.

Posts: 504 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nobody has any projects in mind where they need an action? Make me an offer.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Normally I would be very interested but I just pledged $1,000 on Calguns.net for the legal fund to fight changing California gunlaws because of the SCOTUS decision this morning.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12589 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fjold,
Your excused for participating in a much more noble cause. I know your a fan of the MRC actions and have used them for a few past projects.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Still available. Price reduced to $525.00