THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Pictures of some of my rifles

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of some of my rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If I have done this right you can click on my photo bucket and see a few of my better rifles. The 300wsm Winchester is a new limited edition from the custom shop and is looking for a new home. If this works I will try to add some more. Thepictures that say right side left side are a Serengeti in 300wsm and I think it must be stuck in a snow bank somewhere in Colorado or Kansas in a Fedex truck as it was suppose to arrive today.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/bare_bucket/

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of the 376 Styer in a lefty.

I owned a Serengeti recently. Great gun. It was my first LH bolt rifle and chambered in 9.3x62. Very nice piece. Fit and finish were great and it really shoit well.

It had to go for another set of barrels for my double rifle. the double rifle addiction can be costly.

The Serengeti is one of those rifles I'd place in the "wish I had not sold it" catagory.

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Nice,

I've got to get all of them together one day and take a picture of all the lefties in one shot. From 375 to 17 with the AR, etc.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
Nice,

I've got to get all of them together one day and take a picture of all the lefties in one shot. From 375 to 17 with the AR, etc.

I got to say to you after the guys have ridden me about my post with no pictures that talk is cheap. Show us some pictures. I have about 6 more that I will try to post. By the way, I love that picture below you name.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote