THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    TWO FOR ONE LEFTY PACKAGE....OR TRADE...OFFER REMOVED

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TWO FOR ONE LEFTY PACKAGE....OR TRADE...OFFER REMOVED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm selling as a package, two Ruger rifles...

Both new in the box, with rings and paper work..

I have shot neither and only proof loads at factory have been down their barrels...

1. Ruger African Hawkeye in .375 Ruger...Photos have been posted in previous listings..

2. Ruger stainless Mk 11 in 300 Winchester Magum...No sights as they came from Ruger this way....It has laminate stock and photos can be obtained from any Ruger catalog...

Both guns are left-handed, CRF...

They have both been doing safe duty since being purchased..

Will ship and insure, both together, in their boxes, for $1,400.00 to lower 48...

BTW, I'm taking a loss on these two CRYBABY

OR.........

Trade for left/handed STAG ARMS in .223, New in the box..
And, a Remington 870, with rifled shotgun barrel and iron sights, New in the box..

What you pay for them is your business as long as it's legal...

Thanks,

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
shocker

Too bad my gun fund is tapped out for a few more months

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote