Notify
Tools

New lefties at SCI
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted
Gang,

I'm down here at SCI, and as usual for us lefties am perusing the offerings in LH. I was suprised to see in the CZ booth the lh .375 still being offered and inquired about numers available. I was told by the CZ rep that 60 lefty .375's were slated for production this year as well as the same amount of .458 win mag and Lott!Good news I thought.

Show price for the lefty .375 is $1700.00

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
saw that too, My lefty 375 will become a 416 rigby when I start the project.

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Show price for the lefty .375 is $1700.00

Curious, what is the price of the same gun in right hand?

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CZ made the same rifle in 09, for 10 they are just making more of the same. But now since they have it offered on there web page they may offer a discount.
Would any dealers here be kind enough to find out the dealer pricing on it and report back?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JC375
posted Hide Post
Scott, spoke with CZ today. They will only be making the LH rifles in 375 and no intentions this year of any other calibers.

JC

Posts: 102 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JC375:
Scott, spoke with CZ today. They will only be making the LH rifles in 375 and no intentions this year of any other calibers.

JC

Kindly tell them that we all have 375s and could use more choices.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JC375
posted Hide Post
I was saving the best for last. There will be a price increase. Well now that I have given you the good news, off to bed.

JC

Posts: 102 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just swapped some email with Alice Pulochova, Prez of CZ-USA. He let her know about their LH 550 pricing and asked about future offerings.

She said they have no plans to offer any new LH 550 chamberings at this point but the CZ custom shop will build anything you want in LH using the .532 bolt face diameter.

I told her if the LH were priced at the same point as the RH she would not have any inventory left.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote