THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Win M70 375's on Gunbroker.com

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win M70 375's on Gunbroker.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you go to gunbroker.com and search for Winchester left or lh, you'll see two up for sale. Kinda pricey now...

one of us
posted Hide Post
The WSM's are priced about right. You must be referring to the 375's. Yeah, pretty high, but considering how few were made and the fact that they will never be made again, it's not too far off base.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodford
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there are any plans in the future for Winchester to put out a LH version of the new Model 70?

Posts: 35 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjm
posted Hide Post
I have read on this and other sites that Winchester may bring back left handed models but its years off, I will be not be selling my left handed M70 in .375H&H and .30/06 any time soon.

sjm

12x12/9.3x74R

Posts: 134 | Location: Melbourne,Victoria,Australia | Registered: 11 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjm:
I will be not be selling my left handed M70.

sjm

I fixed it for you.

Big Grin

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjm
posted Hide Post
Australian english Wink

12x12/9.3x74R

Posts: 134 | Location: Melbourne,Victoria,Australia | Registered: 11 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a bit late, but I looked for those LH .375's and they're gone. I was curious as to the price, as I have a real tack driver that I won't ever sell. Just wondered what they're going for. Late manufactured Safari Classic I got in December '05 just before they went under.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of x-ring
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjm:
I have read on this and other sites that Winchester may bring back left handed models but its years off, I will be not be selling my left handed M70 in .375H&H and .30/06 any time soon.

sjm

Yep...right after CZ releases their DG caliber LH rifles.

From CZ: (re: LH American Safari magnum in .375/.416 Rem/.458, etc.)

"Production should begin in late 2005"

"Production should begin in late 2006"

"Production should begin in late 2007"

"Production should begin in late 2008"

RECTUM NON BUSTUS