THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    FOR SALE - LH CUSTOM REMINGTON 375 H&H MAG.

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOR SALE - LH CUSTOM REMINGTON 375 H&H MAG.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted
Left hand custom Remington 700 Mt. rifle, wt. 7 1/2 lbs. 24" mag-na-ported barrel, Sako Extractor, Trigger job 3 1/2 lbs, all metal, mounts and rings are black parkerized, smooth checkpiece, black decelarator recoil pad, syn. stock, less than 100 rounds through gun. Also comes with black matte Leupold Var-X III scope 1.5x5, heavy duplex, Leupold dual dovetail mounts and rings. Also comes with 7 boxes of factory ammo which are
1.) 2 boxes Winchester 300 grain Full Metal Case
2.) 2 boxes of PMC 270 grain XLC
3.) 3 boxes of Remington 270 grain SP
4.) 2 boxes of new Remington unprimed brass (unfired)
$2150.00 includes all ammo and brass, shipping and insurance to lower 48 (shipping & insurance extra for Alaska) no shipping to Hawaii.
United States Postal Money Orders Only, shipped to your FFL only. Bought for Africa, can't go!!!!!! I will e-mail pictures on request!

Thanks for looking!!!!!

Respectfully,

The Senator (jdkazee@suddenlink.net) or www.passionguideservice.com

Life Member NRA
Life Member CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.
DOJ Certified Handgun Instructor
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Posts: 535 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
rotflmo GUN REDUCED TO $1950.00 MUST SEE GUN!!!!! rotflmo RECOIL ON THIS GUN IS NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!
THE SENATOR

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

Posts: 535 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
Pictures of this gun are on the classified forum of this website. Please check there if you want to see what this awesome gun looks like.
Thanks,
The Senator
jdkazee@suddenlink.net

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

Picture of 338ultra
posted Hide Post
Could you please send me a picture to my Philg427@AOL.COM ACCOUNT INTERESTED

Nothing beats a well placed shot

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
So sorry I am late on sending the pictures. I was in the process of moving when I received your message. I am sending the pictures today if you are still interested
The Senator
jdkazee@comcast.net

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation