THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Couple of lefties for sale

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple of lefties for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
First up is a 375 Wby built by Biesen (barrel is stamped) on a Dakota action with a stainless barrel and I am guessing a MPI stock but it could be a McMillan. Barrel is 24 inches and LOP is 13 7/8's. Complete with iron sights as well. It can hold 4 down but it is a tight squeeze. Never shot it much other than to fireform some cases. Reloading dies will go with the rifle. These actions alone cost just under $2K.
Shoots either standard 375 H&H or just fire form them to 375 Wby. I would rate the rifle at about 98%.
$2,300 FIRM

Next is a Win 70 in .270 WSM accurized by Hill Country Rifles. Looks like the rifle has been ceracoated (spelling?). Metal looks at least 99%. Sits in a syn stock which I believe is a McMillan but since I purchased this rifle from someone else can't say for certain. Stock has a couple of very minor chips in the finish. Never shot this rifle so can not commment on the accuracy but Hill Country has a very good reputation. $1,300 FIRM.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote