THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    F/S or Trade LH Stainless M700 Mag length action

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S or Trade LH Stainless M700 Mag length action
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Am thinking I want my next project to be more of a carry rifle than a larger/heavier mag. Will consider outright sales of the action, trades, and partial trades.

Pics available if you'd like to see it.

Thanks!

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Post a price, please.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. I've got $499.00 into the action and am just looking to get that out of it.

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I am interested in your action, could I have any pictures. Have you had any work done to it? Thanks, Ron Tilley

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will take pics ASAP and get them to you. Thank you. And to answer your question, I've had nothing done to the action. thank you

posted Hide Post
just a bump, hopefully you did not forget? Thanks, Ron Tilley

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not at all... have been crazy busy with my son's school work and my REAL job! lol Will have time tonight to get pics downloaded. Thanks again!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LA7mm:
Sorry about that. I've got $499.00 into the action and am just looking to get that out of it.

posted Hide Post
I've been trying to get a hole of LA7mm about the stainless left hand action you had for sale.I am building a Remington 300 ultra mag. If you still have it for sale or any one has a REMINGTON 700 STAINLESS ACTION MAG BOLT (Left Hand) Thank You

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LA7mm:
Am thinking I want my next project to be more of a carry rifle than a larger/heavier mag. Will consider outright sales of the action, trades, and partial trades.

Pics available if you'd like to see it.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Mr Keeler, send him a pm or email, he sent me pics of the action, its brand new, I am aware of your build, I think that I will be helping some with it. Good luck, Ron Tilley

posted Hide Post
Thank You Ron
I will try and get a hold of him.
Like i said thanks for your help.
Dave Keeler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to follow-up and make sure you got the pictures! Thanks again for your interest.