New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lefties at CDNN
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Go to CDNN and pull up their on line catalog.

Page 47 shows some lefties for $549.00.

QSL

Posts: 1409 | Location: S. E. ARIZONA | Registered: 05 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
For the curious:

Left handed (Blue and walnut) Ruger Hawkeyes in 204, 22.250, 25.06, 300WM and 338 Ruger mag.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had my dealer order one of the 338 RCM's. Should make a nice moose rifle. Ruger only shows one LH 338 RCM but the CDNN ad mentions 22-24 inch barrels. Ruger web site reflects the rifle Roscoe reviewed and liked, 20 inch barrel with factory iron sights. Guess I'll find out next week which one I end up withSmiler
Good company, great prices, and they only wanted $17.95 for shipping to Alaska. Betting they ship it via parcel post and that means a 10-20 day wait Frowner

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
I also noticed the .204 Ruger in the #1 was listed at $599. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Lyle:
I also noticed the .204 Ruger in the #1 was listed at $599. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I saw that also and if they had more cartridges available I would have bought one in a medium bore.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote