New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom LH rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Local guy here in Eagle River AK has several custom LH rifles FS. Don,t have a list but could pass on his phone # via PM. He,s can,t
turn a computer on.

He has 2 LH Fiberglass stock Dakotas 375 Weatherby & 284 Winchester

Remington 700 LH 6.5 X 68S should be a fast 6.5

Remington 700 LH 375 H&H

Remington 700 270 Winchester

Browning LH A bolt 223 Remington

kk alaska

One of Us
posted Hide Post
KKAlaska-
Dean has had those for several years now. One needs to be careful with that 6.5x68s especially on a Remington action. The head size of the 6.5x68S is .513, approximately halfway between standard .473, and magnum .532. With the small Remington extractor, that could present problems.
Just my .02
sbsmith

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am guessing Dean has those Dakota's for about 6-7 years and the asking price for the 375 is around $2,500-$2,700. The 375 is a real lightweight and parkerized. Doesnt look to good after being carried around to gun shows for all those years. Can't remember is the 284 is parkerized or not.

Don't think you can get these rifles for a great dealFrowner. I gave up trying a couple of years ago, lol.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote