New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinning the gun case...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wanted to run this past my fellow lefties first. Am looking to sell my semi-custom LH Model 700 in 300 Winchester Mag. It's got a 24" stainless Lilja barrel in a medium sporter contour with a recessed muzzle and a Brown Precision stock. Never been fired. Will e-mail pics and additional details to anyone that's interested. Asking $1,400.00 plus actual shipping to your FFL.

Thank You,

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does the lack of response suggest I'm out of line with my asking price?

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
small market, maybe.

but if you post some pics here it will help and of course in the good section of the forum ...
not all lefties know about there.

all the best.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Medved

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are a few pics... also in Classifieds

posted Hide Post
Next time, copy the IMG code on your PB page (right hand side of page).

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good looking gun. If I didn't already own two .300 win mags, I'd be tempted. I think someone would be well served with that rig.

Posts: 521 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, GS... I agree! Am open to offers and potential trade ideas as well. And thank you too, George!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price lowered to $1,200 including shipping to your FFL in CONUS.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Posts: 283 | Location: SW Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this rifle still for sale?

Posts: 166 | Location: NY | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With Quote