THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    .275 FZH Leftie action and barrel getting ready

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.275 FZH Leftie action and barrel getting ready
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Who makes that action? I'm not familiar with FZH.

A second recoil lug on a 275?

I'd love to see that action on a big bore maybe with the rear sight island extended back to the action face.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize the RSA vector action is made in left hand. That's excellent news. Xile84 you have a beautiful rifle in the making. Congatulations again.

Posts: 1023 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FZH is a german firm, they make actions.
Bit on the expensive side unfortunately, I think they start at around 3500 dollars.

This is a FZH reworked by a french gunsmith named Dorleac.

One planet, one battery.
.275 Rigby & 375 H&H

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Thanks Xile, I learned something new today.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How do you propose to get the gun into the US without a serial number?

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im in norway Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK. In most Euro countries the serial number is on the barrel, whereas in the US it is required to be on the receiver. Does Norway not require a serial number, or will that be added later? Just curious, as I don't know your laws.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote