THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Legend at the SCI convention

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Legend at the SCI convention
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For those that are interested I will have one Left Handed Legend at the SCI convention for display.

posted Hide Post
Here is a photo of a LH Legend:

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
looks a lot like the LH Legend I had built.... oh wait it is... Big Grin

Cheekpiece and checkering

Triggerguard and narrowed trigger

Burgess Bottom Metal

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reshaped Tang

Scope Mount

posted Hide Post
D'Arcy sent me that photo today, Jeff.

How'd you end up with such a nice rifle? Big Grin

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
How'd you end up with such a nice rifle? Big Grin
George

I sold my left nut. I think I put D'Arcy's kids through college. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
I did drool on it at SCI Reno.

Hope he cleaned it up for you before you took delivery. Big Grin

Glad to see it found a good home!!

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
Does D'Arcy do anything to the factory bolt handle on his rifles? I know of his reputation for quality work but I have never had the opportunity to fully understand what all he does.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to give credit where it's due. Jeff's rifle, like all the rifles that leave this shop are a collaborative effort. I modified the action for project and fit one of our 4 shot magazines, follower and set the action up to feed. John Sones did the fit and chamber work as well as fabricated and fit the scope mounts. Brian Bingham did all the polishing, trigger and safety timing and then completely stocked , detailed and finished the stock. Brian also did all of the accuracy testing and de-bugging. I did the final assembly after the rifle was blued then gave the rifle it's final inspection before shipping. Every project that leaves this shop is a sum total of allot of effort and talent other that my own.