THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    WTS Left Hand Montana Actions

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Left Hand Montana Actions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have not been on the forums in some time, so forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I have three left handed Montana actions that I want to sale.

Jim Brockman has trued the actions on the receiver faces, bolt face and locking lugs and installed custom low Tally bases.

I am asking $700 each, plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.

1- BCLM- short action (B) chrome molly (C) left handed (L) magnum bolt face 0.534" (M)

SOLD Pending Funds 1- CCLS- long action (C) chrome molly (C) left handed (L) standard bolt face 0.473" (S)

1- CCLM- long action (C) chrome molly (C) left handed (L) magnum bolt face 0.534" (M)

one of us
posted Hide Post
As soon as I posted this I located the classified sections.. Sorry for posting this in the wrong place..

I am assuming a moderator can close or delete this post.

GP Trent

posted Hide Post
GPT,

Since we lefties have enough trouble outfitting ourselves with left-hand firearms, I allow folks to post ads for left-hand guns and hunting- and shooting-related gear here.

BTTs are not allowed here, however.

George
P.S. BTTs, or 'Back To Top', are used to bring your thread back to the top of the first page.

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
George

Thanks...

I have a 416 Remington that Brockman built for me on one of these actions.. I took it to Tanzania in 2006 and loved the way the rifle worked and the cartridge performed.

The funny part was that I was convinced to have this rilfe doen in 458 Lott until I got on the AR forum and started reading about the 416 from George Hoffman and others.

Paul

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the CCLS if it's still available! Will send PM.

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote