THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left hand 300HH ,375HH and 470 FS

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left hand 300HH ,375HH and 470 FS
 Login/Join

posted
Gentleman I hope it is acceptable to post a for sale item here as I have seen below. If not then I will remove it asap. but here it is. I am looking to sell my current battery in order to upgrade to a Westley Richards based battery so I was looking to sell the following. I will e-mail any SERIOUSLY interested persons Photos upon request. sale would be from my FFL dealer to yours.

1. Dakota Safari 76 upgraded 375H&H with 24"bbl, double cross bolts, Island rear and ramp front sights , Tally Rings and bases with a Leupold 1.5 to 5x20 VX3 scope, factory mounted, Excellent overall condition with a couple of handleing marks on the stock and one scratch on the bottom of the forend and on the bottom metal there is a small rub off of the blue. with most of the paperwork and test targets. @ 4000.00

2. Krieghoff 470 Classic, 24"bbl , all blued reciever with no engraving and express sights, one standing 2 folding with centerlines filled with gold, flip up moon site front with standard bead, up-graded wood, 2 screw metal cap on the pistol grip blued to match the rest of the rifle, sling swivels. excellent overall with a couple of small handling marks on the stock and forearm. canvas bag it came in and the test targets supplied,manual. regulated with federal 470/woodleigh @ 8500.00

3. Dakota safari 76 300H&H upgraded with 24"bbl, double crossbolts, island rear with banded and hooded front site with flip up site, Tally bases and rings and Leupold 2.5 to 8 VX3 factory mounted. overall like new, never used it, unfired since I bought it new ,with paperwork and test targets, @ 4500.00

Would be willing to discuss price if someone is interested in all 3

Thank you
John P

jpetroni@hmrd.net

Posts: 55 | Location: California | Registered: 21 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, I bought a LH Sako from John a a few years ago, and it was in even better condition than he described.

John,

Let me know if you need help posting photos.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dakotas still available. all reasonable offers considered.
Thank you
John Petroni

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I purchased the Krieghoff. It is a very nice rifle as advertised.

John,
I received the ammo and other items yesterday. I fired two shots at 25 yards (one from each barrel offhand) and they printed a little over an inch apart. It is one fine rifle.

posted Hide Post
Mike,
Great to hear, I am glad you are happy and I know that rifle will serve you well. It was always very accurate for me also.

Thanks again
John