New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loads for Ruger 375
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Check out my post under bigbores after shooting my son's LH Ruger 375 African. This particular rifle is a keeper, very accurate. I will have my Ruger 375 done on Win M70 action back this week from Danny Pederson I'll keep you posted on range results.

Dirk

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is your winchester a lefty. I had one done on a lefty winchester by ER Shaw and i can get 1" and better with 260 accubonds and 300 softpoint hornadys 100 yd. I just crono'ed the 260's yesterday and was getting 2850 fps with no pressure signs using RL 15. I also use this powder with the 300's. I have found that RL15 works the best with all my reloads.

Posts: 81 | Location: whidbey island | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, my winchester is a left handed M70

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dirklawyer-
Did you have to modify the feed rails to rechamber/rebarrel to 375 Ruger?
Thanks.
SB Smith

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My M70 was a 338 win mag so I do not believe Danny Pederson had to do any rail work.