THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Anschutz 1710 Sporter...

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Anschutz 1710 Sporter...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There is a thread over on Rimfire Central where the president of Anschutz America is contemplating a 1710 LH Model. The mfg point is 150 rifles.If you ever wanted a premium sporter in .22 cal this is your chance to voice it.

I for one have Super Match 54 single shot and have dreamed of a 54 action sporter.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/...wthread.php?t=569671

Posts: 35 | Location: North West Nevada | Registered: 31 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Did Anschutz ever make a 54 in left hand.

Posts: 1292 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only in a 54 single shot.Never saw a Sporting repeater in the 54 action.Yes to the 64 (1416).

Posts: 35 | Location: North West Nevada | Registered: 31 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J_Zola:
Interesting. Did Anschutz ever make a 54 in left hand.

I wanted to add a lot of money has been spent by shooters working around Anschutz inability to supply a Sorting repeater.
I for one have spent mucho $$$ on a left handed Fortner converting it to a usable hunting/marksman rifle.I could never understand this because Savage has made them for years.
The Winchester 52 was converted to LH by a gunsmith years ago.There were only 12 made by him & there like Gold nuggets to find.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anschutz America is contemplating a 1710 LH Model

Personally I'd prefer a LH model 54 repeater.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of urbaneruralite
posted Hide Post
I saw $2000. Coopers and NULAs can be had for less.

Posts: 57 | Location: SE, US | Registered: 20 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I told them I wouldn't spend $2k on a rimfire, no matter whose name is on it.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote