THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH Model 700 CDL .243 Winchester

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Model 700 CDL .243 Winchester
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
New in Box.... never fired. $729 shipped to CONUS. Any takers? Will send pics upon your request. Just PM me... thanks!

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Am I asking too much or is there just not much interest amongst we lefties for this rifle?

Thanks for your honest feedback.

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think your right on the money with your price. I paid $699 plus shipping for one a few months ago. Sure, we would all like to get a smokin' deal on this or anything but hang in there, it'll sell.

If a guy/gal was looking to build a semi-custom rig this would be a great platform. You can always trip the barrel and stock if your building then your into the action pretty reasonable for a lefty.

IMO, the CDL version is 10 times the action than a SPS action is so the few bucks more is totally worth it.

I almost have myself talked into another one................!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available... first $600 (plus actual shipping) takes it!