THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH SS Ruger Hawkeye in 375 Ruger

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH SS Ruger Hawkeye in 375 Ruger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey Guys... just listed this in the classified thread. NIB, haven't even picked it up from my FFL yet! Am into it for $775.00 plus whatever it cost to ship. Will let it go for the same price. PM me if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LA7,

Is that a laminate stock?

What's the barrel length?

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, and 20"... however; it's sold pending funds at this point. If for whatever reason the sale falls through, I'll certainly let you know.

Thanks!

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LA7,

Yup, saw your post in the classified after my inquiry...

Just for my own info, is the stock lamenated (wood) or fiberglass..

I wasn't aware Ruger made a 20" with a lamenated stock...

Thanks,

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ruger made fewer than 100 left hand stainless .375s Rugers with 20" barrels and laminated black/gray wood stocks. I bought over half the total production and I have only a handfull left. I've been selling them on Gunbroker, Guns International and GunsAmerica.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2146 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote