THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH Model 700 CDL .243 Winchester

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Model 700 CDL .243 Winchester
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone interested? Never fired, NIB. Looking to sell/trade for Ruger std length action with magnum bolt face. $650.00 including shipping to CONUS.

Thanks!

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
You are only 2 hours from me. I'm actually going shopping at Bass Pro and Dick's sporting goods today if I get time, to shop for rifles. I don't know what your rifle costs new here. Sometimes these stores run sales that are too good to pass up.

Is the price firm?

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the inquiry, Doc. The only lefty CDL I've seen in Indy is at Gander Mountain in Castleton and I believe they have $749.00 on it. Am headed over there this afternoon and will confirm. I do feel that $650 is a good price AND, I'm open to trade ideas you may have.

Thanks!

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
I don't have anything to trade at this time. I'm going to chew on it! This is tempting.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just returned from Gander Mountain and they still have the one LH CDL in .223... price tag is $849.00.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for a left handed Ruger? I have one in 30 06 and 300 Win Mag, both are SS with the gray laminated stocks and both are NIB.
$665 for either, shipping and insurance included.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Snowwolfe... that's exactly what I'm looking for! Want the magnum bolt face as I intend to rebarrel to either .338 Win or .358 Norma.

Is a trade possible for the 300 Winnie?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I have no use for a .243. So, no trades.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Understand completely. Will work on selling the .243 outright and will keep in touch on the .300 Win.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if i had not just got 2 new guns i would be all over this! Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Three's a charm, Clint!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i spend more money on gun and the luv of my life will hurt me!Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a AV Finbear like new. I think its pre-Garcia by the engraving its in 7mm Mag

Posts: 50 | Location: Cut & Shoot , Texas | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's talk about the Sako. PM me with details when you have a chance.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
LA7mm, Is the .243 still for sale?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes, it is... thanks for the inquiry. PM me and we can discuss details if you'd like.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I sent a p.m. days ago..

Did I do it correct?

GO + personal zone + private messaging?