THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Looking for LH Big Bore Bolt Action Rifle

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for LH Big Bore Bolt Action Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for a big bore LH bolt action rifle in 375 caliber or larger, preferably a 416. Does anyone want to sell one or know where one might be for sale?

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David,
You got mail

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got a Dakota Arms 450 Dakota for sale with beautiful Bastogne walnut and many extras.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hill Country Rifles has a .375 and a .416 in stock. Best part would be no wait. I have two rifles from them and I love them.

http://www.hillcountryrifles.com/InStock/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could be convinced to sell my new MRC 458 Lott. Stainless, with a McMillan supergrade stock. I also added NECG front and adjustable rear sights on it. PM me if you are interested.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 27 July 2008 07:42 Hide Post
I could be convinced to sell my new MRC 458 Lott. Stainless, with a McMillan supergrade stock. I also added NECG front and adjustable rear sights on it. PM me if you are interested.

Still for sale, how much?

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a LH Brown Precision .450 Ackley for sale in the classifieds. "Guns for Sale". This gun comes with a plethera of extra's at a fraction of the new price. Super nice rifle sighted and ready to go.

Stephen Grant 500BPE
Joseph Harkom 450BPE

Posts: 625 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
You could wait a bit and see if Ruger releases the 416 Ruger in a LH Hawkeye. If not, there's always the 375 Ruger for a quick solution.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got a Rem 700 LH Stainless action for sale in the classifieds. Would be open to a trade of some sort too...

Posts: 203 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote