THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Approach to acquiring new left handed rifles
Page 1 2 

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Approach to acquiring new left handed rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I started with 700 Remington, then Weatherby, before I discovered Blaser R84s, a turn-bolt predecessor to the Blaser R93. I used that rifle a lot but bought a bunch of M70s in the nineties. I used an A-Bolt browning (300 WSM) for hunting in the West because I didn’t want to damage my “good” guns in an ATV boot. Sold it after 2 elk, antelope, oryx and barbary sheep in NM. Next Rugers, Tikkas, CZ, Brownings, one Stolle, then Blaser R93 K95, B97 and R8. Recently Melvin Forbes ULA 22, 30/06 and 300 Win. Several double rifles just for fun. I bird hunt mostly now with 20 ga and 12ga true LH Verney Carron SXSs. I have several custom LH Mausers in the works. Now big game hunts are either ULA or Blasers, but dangerous stuff with CRF bolt guns. None of my guns have souls. They are tools. I provide the soul into the hunting equation.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote