THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Looking for Sako AV, Left Handed in 25-06

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Sako AV, Left Handed in 25-06
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm not interested in 75 or 85 Sako's. Anyone know anyone selling an L61R or AV in 25-06?

Posts: 245 | Location: The Show Me State | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gunbroker.com has one. I think they are asking a bit much for it. it's been there for about two weeks.

posted Hide Post
I don't remember them ever offering the Sako AV in .25-06 in the US. I recall the .270 and .30-06, and certainly the magnums.

That gun on Gunbroker has definitely been re-stocked, and based on the absence of a rear sight on the barrel, probably re-barreled.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a left handed AV 25-06 Deluxe years ago. It also had a Fiberclass stock with it and a 22 1/2" bbl.
sbsmith

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbsmith:
I had a left handed AV 25-06 Deluxe years ago. It also had a Fiberclass stock with it and a 22 1/2" bbl.
sbsmith

Wow, I missed out! I always wanted a LH .25-06; I ended up building a "Sendero" because LH 700s were widely available.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
I don't remember them ever offering the Sako AV in .25-06 in the US. I recall the .270 and .30-06, and certainly the magnums. TGeorge

I assume you're referring to left hand AVs, because I have two in 25-06, a Fiberclass and Hunter.

Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3313 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
to bad you don't want a 7mm mag I have a AV finbear (ingraved bottom metal from the factory) it is overall in 99%

Posts: 50 | Location: Cut & Shoot , Texas | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With Quote