THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Ruger LH SS American and American compact

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LH SS American and American compact
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Another surprise by Ruger. No announcement of it, but they showed up at Davidsons.

LH SS in both the Compact and regular American lines.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just saw that. But they discontinued the LH Hawkeyes at the same time. They aren't listed on the Ruger website anymore and Lipsey's is showing them as "DISC".

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery!
Hit the target, all else is twaddle.

Posts: 1027 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of urbaneruralite
posted Hide Post
Saw that too. The blued one I have is rough of finish. I'd want to see a SS in person before buying.

Posts: 57 | Location: SE, US | Registered: 20 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of urbaneruralite
posted Hide Post
Who am I kidding? A 6.5mm sporter or even a heavy .308 and I'd order one ASAP.

Posts: 57 | Location: SE, US | Registered: 20 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sad news for the lefty for sure.

i dont think this is good but if there is no demand there is no market ...

the LH actions availiblity is shrinking for sure ...

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ruger looks at is as replacing 8 LH models with 17 that already have a better reputation for sales and accuracy. The stainless Americans are only currently available from Davidsons but that may change

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote